Great content can make or break a website — I know that and you know that. I work with many brands on developing quality, SEO-aligned content for their websites. This copy is meant to attract clients from search engines and web cards to inform, engage, and lead to sales and conversions.
Why work with me?
I take pride in forming great working relationships with all of my clients and tailoring the work to their specific needs.
But what does that mean?
I go the extra mile to ensure that all content of the best quality, which is why I have done the following:
- Researched competitive keywords and keyphrases
- Revised existing content to be aligned with SEO-goals
- Conducted interviews with subject matter experts
- Completed on-site visits for travel, food, and local interest pieces (Charleston, SC and surrounding areas only)
As a writer, I am flexible and open to learning new things to work with a variety of clients. That said, my content specialties/areas of expertise are as follows:
- Weddings and events
- Herbalism and witchy lifestyle
- Natural and sustainable living
- Health and wellness
- Climate change and environmentalism
- Yoga, mindfulness, and meditation
- Charleston, SC food and culture
- Arts & entertainment
I believe in full transparency when it comes to sharing rates for my work.
For SEO & content writing, which includes blogs, articles, and general site copy, my rates are:
- $100 for anything less than or equal to 500 words
- $0.20/word for anything over 500 words
However, rates are negotiable dependent on the scope of the project and may also change due to the complexity of the work.
I also offer content packages for large projects and long-term contracts.
To discuss rates and working with me, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEO & Content Writing Portfolio
Click on the link at the bottom of the card to view the article. Please note that some articles were written and then never published. For access to those articles, please email me at email@example.com.
Current Clients: ZOZOFIT, Cratejoy, Peregrine Coast Press
Past Clients: Video Librarian, Wide Open Eats, Earth Within Flowers, Hemlock Creek Productions, 350 Montana